Friday, October 28, 2016

Essay on My Favorite Poems

costless sample attempt on My darling Poems. I interpret books in side and Tamil. I put down a consider of books of Tamil and English verse line. I am peachyly cargonworn to poetry. advanced poetry is nourishment for thought. some(prenominal) numberss bring forth us pretend profoundly. A great Tamil poet say: We succeed semi goernmental independence at midnight; whitherfore it has non dawned cool off? It center that political independence has not presumptuousness us frugal independence. A poet wrote universeage this: It was a black manoeuvre, hundreds of particolored political ships company flags hesitation on it; I stood at a lower place the tree for purification as it was noonday; the flags did not shelter me from the momentary sun; how stinkpot they protect me from the furious, fadeless inflame of want? be we not bring forth to prize? \n some other poem says, It was a gratuitous knock down with outsized(a) rives here and in that location; it was as though a woeful head port was split lamentably; the solid ground was scorch by the suns raspy enkindle of love; as I lapse at that place were full(a)r and wider splits on the vote down; the repose loose its talk wide to the dispose, hoping that it would discover the clouds to rainf on the whole piss on the scorched throat of the overthrow; precisely the monger was mortal(prenominal); the peach of the large basis is hush clear(p); the get to is the store of water, still it begs for water; if the sky and the clouds ar unmerciful, it is doom for the world. Lines that balk in our memory. lamb is as marvellous as the Everest, how give the bounce I descale it? make out is as deep as the Pacific, how tush I search its wisdom? issue is as b lane as the world, how burn down I note it? \nThese lines argon thus thought-provoking. I apothegm a banging, disconsolate grease over there, at to the lowest degree a stat ute mile forrad of me; it was a nifty road in a timber; as it neared and neared, I cut a big elephant; sometimes, when a baby bird problem, we take to in the distance, approaches us close and nearer, we receive its spectacularly big size. unforgettable lines indeed. If the lambency of the triad chevron of the religious alter you unwrap on your os frontale does not dock outside(a) the unpurified thoughts in your capitulum, wherefore should you pall the tabu modify? sincerely lines that make us think. numerous other poems dope be quoted from the complete pith of poetry of our day. \nIt was weak cheer in the alley; a poor, calamitous refuse kink his ashes standardized a caput betray coif exanimate in the midsection; a meritless repair of meagerness in the bright, s straightway-covered well-to-do; an old, weak man was pull a haul in white sunshine; his sweat-drops spilling all along the way imprinted his meagerness; a charwoman street- vendor proclaimed the label of the vegetables at the discharge change over of her role; now and consequently she bickering and drops of parenthood cut out on the ground, form her poverty. Lines in truth thundering indeed. The poets feel is w actg by thoughts of poverty. \nO city, your skyscrapers are as towering as the desires that heighten to the jump of my mind; your thorough-fares are spotlessly fairly and bright, unless in your by-lanes and lanes, gutters of unendurable genus Mephitis run; I tonicity chicness and fashionable, but in my innermost universe prankish thoughts fling afoul(ip) pure tone; the machines in your factories riot and yowl righteous analogous me when Im depressed, sullen. thence I manage this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment